[Mne_analysis] Effect of interpolation of 'grad' channels after SSP

Diptyajit Das bmedasdiptyajit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 07:04:57 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am applying SSP to the meg data, but there are some 'grad' channels are
quite noisy (even after applying interpolation), so normally I exclude them
before applying SSP.

My question remains, is it make sense to interpolate the noisy excluded
'grad' channels after SSP has been done without it and do source
localization on full set of channels? Does new interpolated channels also
contain SSP info like other channels? How does it works in MNE, is there
any example  that I can follow?

Regards,
Dip