[Mne_analysis] Temporal Resolution in Time-Frequency Analysis

Maryam Zolfaghar Maryam.Zolfaghar at colorado.edu
Tue Oct 1 17:07:55 EDT 2019

Hi all,

I am analyzing my EEG signals through time-frequency methods and interested
in the pre-stimulus alpha and theta band activity. The time resolution is
important for my analysis. I have two very basic questions:
            1.  I am wondering if there is any way to calculate the
temporal precision/resolution after applying the Hilbert transform to get
the power?
            2. Also, is there any function similar to *eegfilt* in
Matlab in MNE?

Thank you,
-Mary