[Mne_analysis] make_watershed_bem() does not make a BEM usable by setup_volume_source_space()

Bhuvaneshwari M bhvnshwari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 06:52:00 EDT 2019

Hi,
   Seasons' greetings.
           I am new to MNE and also to python. How to install mne-features
in anaconda navigator. I tried with pip install mne-features, but shows the
following error:

(base) C:\Users\Admin>pip install mne-features
Collecting mne-features
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement mne-features
(from versions: )
No matching distribution found for mne-features

the following Requirement are also satisfied:

These are the dependencies to use MNE-Features:

   - numpy (>=1.8)
   - matplotlib (>=1.3)
   - scipy (>=0.19)
   - numba (>=0.37)
   - scikit-learn (>=0.19)
   - mne (>=0.14)
   - PyWavelets (>=0.5.2)
   - pandas (>=0.20)

please help me out.
regards,

*M.Bhuvaneshwari,*
*Research Scholar,*
*Karunya Institute of technology and Sciences*

*Coimbatore.*