[Mne_analysis] Brainhack Global 2019: Call for Local Event Sites and Participation

brainhack org brainhackorg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:28:15 EDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

*apologise for cross posting*

Brainhack Global 2019 is collecting registrations for hosting sites! The
event will be run globally, on November 13-17, to share ideas and
experiences with colleagues across diverse disciplines and institutes.

Don’t forget that you are the designer of your own event! You can run your
hackathon around a theme that your institute is working on, hold a train
track to share the expertise among your colleagues or broadcast all around
the world, propose your own projects to run collaboratively and make them
heard across the globe, or work on local proceedings and guidelines that
would facilitate open and transparent scientific research for the local and
global neuroscience community.

Brainhack Global 2019 team is ready to help in hosting local events. Please
check our website for more information and FAQs, and our Github repository
for guidelines and materials that we provide. If you are interested in
running a Brainhack, please fill the form in the Brainhack Global 2019
website! If you are planning to participate in an event, please check out
the 2019 event hosts registered with us so far from the Brainhack Global
2019 website.

http://brainhack.org/global2019/

Read our FAQs!  http://www.brainhack.org/global2019/#faq

Follow Brainhack Twitter!  https://twitter.com/brainhackorg

Join discussions on Brainhack Mattermost!

https://mattermost.brainhack.org/brainhack/channels/brainhack-global-2019

Important Dates

13 November 2019 Host confirmation

13-17 November 2019 Brainhack events

We look forward to having you all in this very exciting event!

The Brainhack Global 2019 Organizing Committee

Cameron Craddock, The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School,
Texas, USA

Pierre Bellec, Centre de Recherche de l'Institut Universitaire de Gériatrie
de Montréal, Montréal, Canada

Daniel Margulies, CNRS, Paris, France

Isil Poyraz Bilgin, The University of Reading, Reading, UK

Sofie Van Den Bossche, Ghent University, Ghent, Belgium

Damion Demeter, The University of Texas, Texas, USA

Anibal Sólon Heinsfeld, The University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical
School, Texas, USA

Peer Herholz, Montréal Neurological Institute & Hospital, McGill
University, Montréal, Canada

Jon Haitz Legarreta, Université de Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, Canada