[Mne_analysis] make_watershed_bem() does not make a BEM usable by setup_volume_source_space()

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Sat Oct 12 08:25:56 EDT 2019

hi,

mne-features has never been pushed to pypi. You should do:

pip install git+
https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-features.git#egg=mne_features

to install from the master branch.

Readme of mne-features needs to be updated or package should be released and
pushed to pypi.

Alex

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 8:21 AM Bhuvaneshwari M <bhvnshwari at gmail.com>