[Mne_analysis] Morphing labels back to subject space

Bear, Joshua JOSHUA.BEAR at cuanschutz.edu
Wed Oct 16 15:29:52 EDT 2019

Dear MNE Community,

I’ve been morphing my subjects to the FreeSurfer ‘fsaverage’ brain in order to apply the Human Connectome Project Multimodal Parcellation (HCPMMP) labels. Once I’ve created that morph, is it possible to then morph those labels back to the subject brain to allow visualizations in subject space?

Thank you,
Josh

Joshua Bear, MD, MA | Assistant Professor, Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
University of Colorado and Children’s Hospital Colorado
13123 East 16th Avenue, Box B-155 | Aurora, CO 80045 | Phone: 720-777-6138 | Fax: 720-777-7285