[Mne_analysis] some questions regarding the source modelling of evoked potentials/fields

Irina Anurova anurova.irina at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 08:12:16 EDT 2019

Dear friends,
I am a new MNE Python user, so excuse me for trivial questions.
1. Is it possible to reconstruct the source for an integrated time window
(e.g., for the auditory N1, from 80 to 120 ms), in order to use the same
time window for the comparison among experimental conditions (e.g.,
attention vs. no attention)?
2. If yes, how to extract the time course of this source, and then to
obtain peak latency and coordinates of a peak vertex, and the amplitude
value for the estimated time window?
3. How to get a grand average for these source estimates?
Thank you so much for your help!
Irina