[Mne_analysis] Reading EGI files with no extension

Maximilien Chaumon maximilien.chaumon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 05:42:04 EDT 2019

Dear all,

I'm trying to read files written by EGI's NetStation in 2013. The file
format is unknown to me, and the files having no extension, I assume it's
their raw format. How would you ensure that ? Did anyone have that issue
before ? The readers that I found all crash. I tried to read the binary
format by hand, but didn't find what I expected, described in the specs...

Many thanks,
Max