[Mne_analysis] Dipole position in MRI-coordinate-frame

Mar Tin beetlejuice920 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 07:08:15 EDT 2019

Dear MNE-Community,

I am trying to transform the position of a dipole (by ecd-fit or
mixed-norm-estimate) to the subjects mri-coordinate system, to compare it
to source-space-activations and label and visualize it in the 3D-Brain. As
I understand, the dipole lies in the head-coordinate frame and the position
has to be transformed.
I tried the "_get_dipole_loc"-function in _3d.py but it didn't seem to work
out.
How would I get the transformation right? Or is there even a function for
this I overlooked?

Thanks a lot in advance
Martin