[Mne_analysis] EEGLAB reader

Christian O'Reilly christian.oreilly at gmail.com
Fri Sep 27 13:18:49 EDT 2019

Thanks Eric. I got tripped down by the quasi direct translation of code
from Matlab to Numpy. Your intuition was right, it was an issue related to
differences in reshape ordering. Worked well (and I think it makes the code
more readable) with np.hstack(eeg.get_data()) instead of .reshape().

Best wishes,

Christian