[Mne_analysis] CSP on resting state data

Kolluri Kanti kamak.shob at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 05:37:05 EDT 2019

        External Email - Use Caution

Sure. The two are two different forms of progression of a neurodegenerative
disease (milder and more aggressive) on a sample of some N patients.

Is it possible at all to use CSP successfully with this data ? I have since
tried many ways of serving this data to the CSP routine in MNE with little
success.

I have tried concatenating rawarrays like mentioned in this example:
https://mne.tools/stable/auto_examples/decoding/plot_decoding_csp_eeg.html.

Perhaps,, it will be of great help if another such example is given for
rest EEG of 2 different conditions on different patients.