[Mne_analysis] rejection eeg

Dan McCloy dan at mccloy.info
Fri Apr 3 12:08:53 EDT 2020

The answer to your question can be found in this tutorial section:
https://mne.tools/dev/auto_tutorials/preprocessing/plot_20_rejecting_bad_data.html#rejecting-epochs-based-on-channel-amplitude

-- dan
Daniel McCloy
https://dan.mccloy.info
Research Scientist
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington