[Mne_analysis] Read .csv/.RDS files with MNE

Brunner, Clemens (clemens.brunner@uni-graz.at) clemens.brunner at uni-graz.at
Tue Apr 7 10:02:35 EDT 2020

Hi!

You can try to read the CSV file with pandas (pd.read_csv) and then construct an MNE raw object using mne.io.RawArray (assuming that you have continuous EEG data). For a short summary how to do that see https://mne.tools/stable/auto_examples/io/plot_objects_from_arrays.html.

Clemens