[Mne_analysis] 'mne.preprocessing' has no attribute 'compute_current_source_density'

François Foerster francoisfoerster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 07:05:29 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

I was going through the application of the Laplacian filter using my own
data and the tutorial (
https://github.com/mne-tools/mnepython/blob/master/examples/preprocessing/plot_eeg_csd.py
).
However, the mne.preprocessing.compute_current_source_density() do not seem
the work.

AttributeError: module 'mne.preprocessing' has no attribute
'compute_current_source_density'

Could there be something wrong with the .py script?
Thank you very much for your help and for developing MNE!

*François Foerster, Ph.D*
*French National Institute of Health and Medical Research*
*Strasbourg, France*