[Mne_analysis] Simulating EEG data with MNE

Daniël van den Corput d.p.t.vdncorput at tilburguniversity.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:21:23 EDT 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to simulate EEG data based on my existing dataset, which is in
the format of .eeg/.vhdr/.vmrk files (raw), .rds files (processed) and a
.csv file (summarised). I tried these tutorials

https://mne.tools/dev/auto_examples/simulation/plot_simulate_evoked_data.html
https://mne.tools/dev/auto_examples/simulation/plot_simulate_raw_data.html?highlight=simulate

but I did not manage to do so, since these are based on .fiff files and my
dataset does not contain any fwd/ave/cov/proj files. Is there a way to
simulate data based on .eeg/.vhdr/.vmrk OR .rds OR .csv files?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel