[Mne_analysis] Simulating EEG data with MNE

Daniël van den Corput d.p.t.vdncorput at tilburguniversity.edu
Mon Apr 13 10:42:24 EDT 2020

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your fast reply. I'm not entirely sure if I understand what you
mean, but judging by the documentation (
https://mne.tools/dev/auto_tutorials/source-modeling/plot_forward.html), I
would still need a -trans.fif file, correct? I am not in possession of this
file.

I do have sensor location data in my files, but I'm not sure how I can use
this or fsaverage to simulate data. Moreover, FreeSurfer is used for MRI
data and not for EEG data right?

Daniel