[Mne_analysis] Question about inverse problem solution

Andrade Rey René rene.andrade at edu.uah.es
Tue Apr 14 08:11:51 EDT 2020

Dear experts:

If you have an EEG of 256 channels during the sleep time of one person can you analyse the different regions of activation in the brain image all night throughout? How short can you divide the EEG to allow for a more precise result in the activation patterns through the night? I mean each 20 seconds can I obtain  a different brain regions activation map?

SIncerely,
Andrade.