[Mne_analysis] Morph Deep Source reconstruction MEG

Bear, Joshua JOSHUA.BEAR at cuanschutz.edu
Tue Apr 14 13:10:12 EDT 2020

The morph, BEM, etc. probably only need to be done once per subject (so 28 times) rather than separately for every trial (14,000 times). On brief glance of your script, it looks like you’re doing the latter?

Best,
Josh

Joshua Bear, MD, MA | Assistant Professor, Pediatric Neurology and Epilepsy
University of Colorado and Children’s Hospital Colorado
13123 East 16th Avenue, Box B-155 | Aurora, CO 80045 | Phone: 720-777-6138 | Fax: 720-777-7285