[Mne_analysis] question about permutation_cluster_test

Dan McCloy dan at mccloy.info
Thu Apr 16 12:36:42 EDT 2020

Hi Fleur,
The **last dimension** of the arrays in X should be the dimension represented by `connectivity`.  So this is why it must be (n_subjs x n_freq x n_channels), instead of (n_subjs x n_channels x n_freq).  I agree that this is not explained well in [the docstring](https://mne.tools/dev/generated/mne.stats.permutation_cluster_test.html). Would you like to make a pull request suggesting a docstring improvement?

-- dan
Daniel McCloy
https://dan.mccloy.info
Research Scientist
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington