[Mne_analysis] ICA, hyperbolic tangent (tanh) and component filtering

Francesco Mattioli francesco.mttl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 14:09:43 EDT 2020

Dear colleagues,
I'm working on an* independent component analysis (ICA). *
I have two problems I can't solve on my own.

   1. Is it possible to implement a *custom G function within ICA*? In this
   case I would like to implement a *hyperbolic tangent (tanh)*.
   2. Is it possible to* filter specific ICA components*? I would like to
   pass some specific components (e.g. "ICA001") inside a notch filter and
   then reconstruct the signal with the filtered components.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Greetings,
Francesco Mattioli

I'm trying to work without distractions. If I do not respond immediately,
drink a cup of tea and be patient. Great ideas need deep work!
ᐧ