[Mne_analysis] Post hoc pair-wise comparison after m-way repeated measures ANOVA

Seung Goo Kim, Ph.D. seunggoo.kim at duke.edu
Tue Apr 21 16:06:01 EDT 2020

Dear list,

I was wondering if post hoc pair-wise comparisons for m-way repeated measures ANOVA are implemented in MNE-Python. I failed to find any hints from documents related to m-way RM-ANOVA. But I would assume post hoc tests are routinely done after ANOVA. So I hope this would have been implemented as well... Or do people carry out multiple one-sample T-tests for all possible contrasts using their own codes?

Best,
-SG