[Mne_analysis] Issues loading fieldtrip data with MNE python

Аквей Фрэнк Лоренс Ний Адокквей fakvey at edu.hse.ru
Sun Aug 2 06:57:00 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,
I am having challenges loading fieldtrip data with MNE python. When I enter the code below:

```

import mne
original_data = mne.io.read_raw_fif('data.fif', preload=False)
original_info = original_data.info
data_from_ft = mne.read_epochs_fieldtrip('data.mat', original_info)

```
I get this error:
```

TypeError: only size-1 arrays can be converted to Python scalars

```

Could someone please help me with what I might be doing wrong.

Kind Regards