[Mne_analysis] Problem with temporal spans mark with BAD when epoching data

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:38:33 EDT 2020

> import mne
>
> filename = r'S17_3.mff'   # Accessible via the:
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15lAjuEPC2iSbBKBSy8y11Q0Fs24cnSd1

The file I can download from that link is S17_1.mff. When I download it,
modify your code snippet to use that filename, and run it, I get an
`epochs` instance with 8 events. `epochs.drop_bad()` gives 7 events, which
makes sense because the first event will be cut off by the `tmin=-0.2`
default. So I can't really reproduce your error.

You probably also want to pass `tmin=0, tmax=duration, baseline=None` or
something similar to make sure you actually get 30 second epochs (the
defaults are tmin=-0.2, tmax=5.0).

Eric