[Mne_analysis] Automatically identify independent components associated with artifact

Ihshan Gumilar igum002 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue Aug 18 20:12:09 EDT 2020

Hi,

We do hyperscanning research. Our colleague developed this lovely python
module for analyzing hyperscanning data. You may want to try this
Hyperscanning module, HyPyP <https://github.com/GHFC/HyPyP>. Or you can see
the tutorial of using the module particularly on the *ICA correction
section*
<https://github.com/GHFC/HyPyP/blob/master/tutorial/getting_started.ipynb>
and *AutoReject* for ICA.

You can use the function there for the automatic rejection of ICA, even
though your research may not be related to hyperscanning. But you may want
to use it. Hope that helps.

Cheers,
IG