[Mne_analysis] Morph dipole to fsaverage brain

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 09:42:54 EDT 2020

Hi Eric,

if I morph the dipoles to MNI space (mne.head_to_mni(dip.pos)) and throw them on
top of an fsaverage brain with brain.add_foci(morphed_dip_pos), I don't get
reasonable results, points are floating way outside of the brain. They are sort
of aligned on the brain, so origin point may be reasonable, but the scaling I
wouldn't exactly call close enough.

Making compute_source_morph work for discrete source spaces would be a great
solution. But that sounds hard :)

best,
Marijn.