[Mne_analysis] DICS_wrong_hemisphere_reconstruction

Edoardo Pinzuti edoardo.pinzuti at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 07:14:09 EST 2020

Dear Mne team,

I am trying to reproduce a DICS source reconstruction in beta band obtained
in Fieldtrip, to validate the pipeline. I get a weird  result because the
expected right frontal activation that occurs in Fieldtrip is located in
the left hemisphere in MNE (see the pictures). It looks like the
hemispheres are swapped. (Fieldtrip result match fmri activation on the
same study).

Do you have any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks
Edoardo