[Mne_analysis] A few questions about plot_psd_topomap

liyy90 liyy90 at 163.com
Tue Dec 1 09:43:15 EST 2020

Hi all,

I am more used to Fieldtrip or EEGLAB and find myself confused when I try to use plot_psd_topomap.
Here are my questions:

1. What is the difference of 'normalization' and 'normalze' settings? Which one should be used when I want to do normalization?
2. Why 'dB' setting is ignored when 'normalize=True', but not with 'normalization' setting?
3. Does this method only use multitaper(DPSS) to plot the topomap of the power spectral density?

Hope anyone can resolve my confusion.

Best regards,
Yuri