[Mne_analysis] Cluster test adjacency matrix

Анна Табуева anntabueva at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 05:13:26 EST 2020

        External Email - Use Caution

Dear MNE Community!

In my research I intend to perform the 1-sample cluster permutation test on
the time course data extracted with PCA according to Desikan-Killiany
cortical atlas.
In order to perform the cluster test correctly I should provide the
information on spatial connectivity of the 68 extracted Desikan-Killiany
cortical labels (i.e., the adjacency matrix).
However, while there are well defined functions such as
mne.find_ch_connectivity or mne.spatial_src_connectivity, I had no luck
figuring out any method to calculate the adjacency matrix for labels.
Do you have any ideas on how I should treat the adjacency matrix problem in
the cluster test if I use parcellised cortical labels?

Great thank you in advance!

Anna
--
Anna Tabueva