[Mne_analysis] using mne.chpi tools {Disarmed}

Eric Larson larson.eric.d at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:44:19 EST 2020

> Any suggestions?  Would it be helpful if I shared a bit of data?

Sure, feel free to share some data and hopefully someone can look soon.
Have you tried messing with any of the arguments to the various functions?
They should mimic most of what's present in `maxfilter`'s options. It's
possible that some are missing or we'll need new ones to fix your data, in
which case we can add new functionality.

Eric