[Mne_analysis] Guidance on FreeSurfer integration with MNE {Disarmed}

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri Dec 25 04:23:43 EST 2020

hi,

maybe have a look at
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1VTn8ugQBH1LIj6V34j_E0qWLhxoQpChh7GEHSbFOnU_zEw7Ujy_r8N35NmRg2UN8XRPvHCSs97vp7E9djuPz7JAZ33WByLjJ4_XtMAh8OyJiz-7XFFWr7-95OknbVcB2lu9FyybJwOpjdy4EC74H31bzeKcSrMrMfPFNq1yhVUtUA48bjaaku74c7XSoN4bG3XtXS5k-RbWWBIlck7WxXpH_S3Xuj9cZGk35AhEjT_BCOl8zv3CjaHMu1RNN3OMgrkET25D0xs-98rFYISlbmg/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.slideshare.net%2Fmne-python%2Fmnepython-scale-mri

Alex