[Mne_analysis] activating plot slider/buttons

Neeraj Sharma neerajww at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 23:03:26 EST 2020

Hi List,

I am not sure if this is right forum to ask this:.
1. The following function plots the data in jupyter notebook but the
slider/button remains inactive.
ica.plot_sources(epochs)

2. The following plots the topo/spectral/ERP/stat profile plot but it does
not pop the plot out of the notebook tab.
ica.plot_properties(epochs, picks=[0])

Earlier I had used an option to do both 1 and 2, and it has been few hours
and I am unable to recall how. Can someone help me here or provide a link
were it explains these small (but useful) things.

Best regards,
Neeraj