[Mne_analysis] Salzburg Mind/Brain Annual meeting (July 16 & 17, 2020) - Registration is open!

Patrick Reisinger patrick.reisinger at stud.sbg.ac.at
Thu Feb 6 10:49:03 EST 2020

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that the 4th version of the Salzburg Mind Brain
Annual Meeting (short SAMBA) is taking place from 16th to 17th of July
2020 at the Faculty of Natural Sciences in Salzburg, Austria.

Our program includes the following great speakers:

- Olivier Collignon (University of Louvain)
- Philip Corlett (Yale University)
- Birte Forstmann (University of Amsterdam)
- Antonia Hamilton (University College London)
- Molly Henry (Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics)
- Janneke Jehee (Radboud University)
- Jean-Rémi King (Facebook AI, CNRS)
- Pieter Medendorp (Radboud University)
- Lucia Melloni (Max Planck Institute for Empirical Aesthetics)
- Hans Op de Beeck (KU Leuven)

Abstract deadline is on the 1st of April, registration deadline is on
the 1st of May. Register soon under: https://samba.ccns.sbg.ac.at/

Any questions? Write an email to samba at sbg.ac.at.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to the city of Mozart!

All the best,

Your SAMBA organization team

--

Patrick Reisinger, MSc

PhD student at the Salzburg Brain Dynamics Lab
(https://braindynamics.sbg.ac.at)

E-Mail: patrick.reisinger at sbg.ac.at
Phone: +43 662 8044 5161

University of Salzburg