[Mne_analysis] Reliability of a source

Irina Anurova anurova.irina at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 07:35:22 EST 2020

Hi Alex,
Thank you very much for your reply,
I meant a group averaged evoked response (ERP/ERF) to auditory stimulation
(when subjects are performing an active task). The individual dSPMs were
morphed beforehand to a standard template. The group average shows strong
activation within the auditory cortex, and weaker activation in another
region of interest. The second region can be seen at a lower threshold,
that can be adjusted using the interactive scale. So, I would like to find
out whether this second activation is significant. Is there an objective
way to set up the threshold for the significant activation (versus
baseline)? Is it necessary to perform the FDR correction to the group
averaged evoked responses (like we do for fMRI data)?
Thank you very much for your help!
Irina.