[Mne_analysis] Automatic spotting of flux jumps on MEG data

Merlin Dumeur merlin.dumeur at inria.fr
Tue Feb 11 07:45:22 EST 2020

Dear MNE community,

I am currently working on preprocessing an MEG dataset, and I want to indicate
the channels where flux jumps occur as 'bad', so that they do not spread to other
channels when performing maxwell filtering.

So far, I have not been able to find any pre-existing code that performs this task,
so I've started working from scratch on a method.

Are there established techniques to automatically detect flux jumps?

Best regards,
Merlin