[Mne_analysis] SAVE the date : CuttingEEG July 6-9 2020, Aix-en-Provence

Anne-Sophie Dubarry anne-sophie.dubarry at univ-amu.fr
Wed Feb 12 09:55:25 EST 2020

Dear all,

We are excited to announce the 5th Symposium on Cutting edge methods for EEG research!!

Aix-en-Provence, July 6-9th
Before we finalize the program and open registrations, we wanted to make sure all those with interest can save the date!

Important points you should keep in mind:

This year, the conference will take place in the beautiful, charming and historical city of Aix-en-Provence <https://www.aixenprovencetourism.com/en/> from the 6th to the 9th of July 2020. The conference will be hosted by Aix-Marseille University in Le Cube <https://maps.app.goo.gl/Fui3gQXFvuUTQd7X7>, a brand-new venue hall. Note that we usually reach the waiting list in 4-5 days after the registration kick-off. To insure you don’t miss the opening make sure you are registered to the mailing list (by sending an empty email to  <>cuttingeeg-info-subscribe@ <mailto:cuttingeeg-info-subscribe at lists.hu-berlin.de>lists.hu-berlin.de <mailto:cuttingeeg-info-subscribe at lists.hu-berlin.de>)

This year CuttingEEG will inaugurate a new framework for the poster session to launch novel perspectives for participants, promote good practices and encourage open science. You will be able to register your abstract in one of three categories depending on the progression stage of your work (i.e. Planned study, In-progress study or Completed study).

Note that the international festival of Lyrical art will take place in Aix-en-Provence at the same dates and will significantly affect the availability of accommodations. We have also reserved a limited number of single rooms in university dorms at 5 min walk from the venue which you may reserve upon request (at registration). These rooms will be available for a low price but are small (10m2) and offer a very basic comfort, do not hesitate to book your own accommodation if you prefer a higher level of comfort and additional options.

This year again, we will make efforts to limit as much as possible the conference carbon footprint. Therefore travels grants for journey with limited carbon footprint applications will be offered at registration.
Stay tuned, and most importantly, save the date!

The CuttingEEG organizing committee
Anne-Sophie Dubarry, Clément François & Maximilien Chaumon

 *Apologies for cross-postings