[Mne_analysis] Stats on decoding scores {Disarmed}

Maryam Zolfaghar Maryam.Zolfaghar at colorado.edu
Thu Feb 20 01:10:29 EST 2020

Hi JR,

Thank you for your helpful response. This function is amazing and fast but
it did not give a reasonable result (the significant time shape is the same
as the actual timing, all times came out significant!! ). I am wondering
whether I should use all the default parameters or set threshold for
example to 0.5 (still low and all time points are significant, I appreciate
any suggestions) because there were two classes for the decoder?

Thank you,
-Maryam