[Mne_analysis] Discussion: robust, linear and polynomial detrending

Marijn van Vliet w.m.vanvliet at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 12:01:47 EST 2020

Dear Dip,

It is not that hard to create Raw and Epochs data structures with custom
data. You do this using the RawArray and EpochsArray classes, see here:

https://mne.tools/stable/auto_tutorials/simulation/plot_creating_data_structures.html

Note that you can just re-use the .info from the original raw and can
skip the parts on how to create a custom Info object.

Once you get comfortable creating these datastructures, you can explore
different ways to de-trend the data as you please, with the usual
numpy/scipy functions.

best,
Marijn.