[Mne_analysis] Annotations for Events

Bianca Islas biancaisla1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 00:06:51 EST 2020

Dear Mailing List,

This is a previously mentioned issue that I’ve been working with Alexandre Gramfort on.  This issue involves setting events from annotations.  We are reading in NeuroScan continuous files (.cnt) and it would appear that when trying to pass `mne.Annotations()` our descriptions are in string/text format, whereas they need to be in integer format.  To accommodate this, we tried passing the `int()` command to convert, however, we got a TypeError specifying that `only size-1 arrays can be converted to Python scalars`.  Sending this to the community email in case anyone else is having the same issues or may have some insight.

Attached here is our lab’s google share drive as both the script (.py) and the Neuroscan (.cnt) file are too large to email or upload to a Github repository.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VZP-V4TM0hsX3dW8WFy0XBKFZ_tOXrOD

Very Best,
Bianca Islas