[Mne_analysis] ECG artifacts

Siobhan O'Brien sob832 at uowmail.edu.au
Tue Jan 21 18:53:36 EST 2020

Thanks Mainak,

Sorry I probably should have shown the code I was using. Below is the code I am using - I do specify the channel accordingly. I have had a play around with the different options in plot_image… and I get exactly the same graph when I remove combine = ’mean’ and have no inputs to plot_image.

ecg_epochs = mne.preprocessing.create_ecg_epochs(eeg_data, event_id=999, ch_name = 'EKG')
ecg_epochs.plot_image(combine='mean')

Is there anything else you think it could be?

Thanks for your help!
Siobhan