[Mne_analysis] conference MEG NORD 2020

2020 at megnord.org 2020 at megnord.org
Thu Jan 30 16:41:48 EST 2020

Dear all,

Online registration to MEG NORD 2020 is now open!
You can register and find more info at<https://megnord.org/>
The meeting will be held in Moscow, Russian Federation on the25th-27thof May.
The first day there will be a workshop on data analysis in MNE-Python held by Alex Gramfort and the keynote lectures by Vadim Nikulin and Yoshio Okada.
The second and third days we will host the keynote lectures by Matt Brookes and Nathan Weisz, site presentations from North European leading contributors in the MEG field,blitz talks and poster presentations!
Please note, the number of places is limited and you are encouraged to register early. The deadline for registration and abstract submission is1st March 2020.Poster presentations will require the submission of atitle, authors list, affiliations and abstract(250 words max).
We will issue an invitation letter for your VISA to Russia, and support you with all the needed information on our webpage.
For any questions please write to<2020 at megnord.org>
With best regards,
MEG NORD 2020 Organization Committee