[Mne_analysis] Losing ability to scroll through raw data plot.

Paul Fishback fishbacp at mail.gvsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 10:43:02 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm using MNE with the IDLE IDE for Python 3.7 and am having problems
making my raw plot interactive. I was able to overcome this problem when
doing everything in Jupyter.

My input file is edf and not fif. The relevant commands from within my
script are as follows:

directory='/Users/fishbacp/Desktop/my_file.edf'
raw = mn.io.read_raw_edf(directory, preload=True)
raw.plot()

The graph appears, but the scrolling features don't function, nor the HELP
button.

Thanks for any assistance.

Paul

--
Professor of Mathematics, Grand Valley State University
President, Pi Mu Epsilon National Honorary Mathematics Society, Inc.

Department of Mathematics (MAK C-2-408)
Grand Valley State University
1 Campus Dr.
Allendale, MI 49401