[Mne_analysis] Losing ability to scroll through raw data plot.

Paul Fishback fishbacp at mail.gvsu.edu
Tue Jul 7 11:42:32 EDT 2020

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried using plt.ion() since I'm working in
plain Python, but that didn't fix the issue.

I'm doing everything on a Mac with Catalina 10.15.4. Might that have
anything to do with the problem.

Your second suggestion for IPython is what always worked for me in Jupyter.

Thanks again.

Paul

fishbacp at mail.gvsu.edu
616.331.2040