[Mne_analysis] mne.gui.coregistration - coloured fiducial

FAIRS Amie amie.FAIRS at univ-amu.fr
Wed Jul 8 04:19:27 EDT 2020

Thanks for the tip! I'll test it out tomorrow and come back if I run into more problems.

Best,

Amie

Dr. Amie Fairs
Post-doctorant
Aix-Marseille Université
Laboratoire Parole et Langage (LPL) | CNRS UMR 7309 | 5 Avenue Pasteur | 13100 Aix-en-Provence
Email : amie.fairs at univ-amu.fr

While I may send this email outside of typical working hours, I have no expectation to receive an email outside of your typical hours.