[Mne_analysis] modify the channel

Abdallah Qusaibe abdallah.qusaibe at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 04:04:26 EDT 2020

Dear Phillip,

Thank you for your reply,
Is there any example in mne for this (modifying channel)? most of the
example in mne started with load fif file that I do not have,
I do not understand how to modify or build meg sensors,  can you give me a
real example please?
if I want to export the channel file from brainstorm (.pos) and is there a
way to load it in mne to use the analysis of mne tool?

Thank you
Abdallah