[Mne_analysis] sensitivity map

Abdallah Qusaibe abdallah.qusaibe at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 08:31:38 EDT 2020

In this paper:
Ahlfors, Seppo P., et al. "Sensitivity of MEG and EEG to source
orientation." *Brain topography* 23.3 (2010): 227-232.‏
They compured the sensitivity map for 3 orthogonal orientation at each
location,
1) I think the sensitivity map in MNE is same as the paper?
2) in below you put see manual, which manual?
3) what I should use a mode to make the computation for 3 orthogonal
direction of the source?

*mode*str <https://docs.python.org/3/library/stdtypes.html#str>

The type of sensitivity map computed. See manual. Should be ‘free’,
‘fixed’, ‘ratio’, ‘radiality’, ‘angle’, ‘remaining’, or ‘dampening’
corresponding to the argument –map 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the command
mne_sensitivity_map.