[Mne_analysis] . Re: Computer forward solution using epoch.info rather than

FAIRS Amie amie.FAIRS at univ-amu.fr
Thu Jul 23 05:25:39 EDT 2020

Thanks! Unfortunately my VM just crashed so I'll test this out at a later date. Relatedly, and I think I have done this wrong - I already have cleaned epoched data that I have been using rather than epoching the raw data for noise_cov. But actually I think I want the raw data that is epoched, but not actually cleaned, for noise covariance? Having run ICA and autoReject to clean the data and repair channels then probably isn't the best to estimate noise covariance (or am I wrong)?

Best,

Amie

Dr. Amie Fairs
Post-doctorant
Aix-Marseille Université
Laboratoire Parole et Langage (LPL) | CNRS UMR 7309 | 5 Avenue Pasteur | 13100 Aix-en-Provence
Email : amie.fairs at univ-amu.fr

While I may send this email outside of typical working hours, I have no expectation to receive an email outside of your typical hours.

Message: 1