[Mne_analysis] Strange behavior of mne.preprocessing.current source density

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Wed Jun 3 02:46:30 EDT 2020

hi Mat,

please open an issue here https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues
with enough information so we can reproduce.

I would start here by testing that the matlab code gives different results
on the data from this example:

https://mne.tools/dev/auto_examples/preprocessing/plot_eeg_csd.html
<https://mne.tools/dev/auto_examples/preprocessing/plot_eeg_csd.html#sphx-glr-auto-examples-preprocessing-plot-eeg-csd-py>

Alex