[Mne_analysis] effect size in spatial-temporal cluster analysis

Xing Tian xing.tian at nyu.edu
Tue Jun 16 22:14:18 EDT 2020

Hi,

I have a naive question: how can we obtain the effect size in
spatial-temporal cluster analysis using MNE? Thank you.

Best,
Xing

************************************
Xing Tian, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Neural and Cognitive Sciences
New York University Shanghai                        NYU-ECNU Institute of
Brain and Cognitive Science
1555 Century Avenue, Room 1259                  3663 ZhongShan Road North,
Geo Building, RM 140
Shanghai, China 200122                                Shanghai, 200062 China
Tel. (+86-21) 2059 5201                                 (+86-21) 2059 5996
email: xing.tian at nyu.edu
webpage: slang.science