[Mne_analysis] CSD might break montage

Dan McCloy dan at mccloy.info
Thu Jun 25 14:34:27 EDT 2020

This looks to be a genuine bug, which I think I've narrowed down to mne.channels.layout.generate_2d_layout. I'll work on a fix. Gabriel, Sammi, if you have GitHub accounts you can subscribe to this issue to track progress: https://github.com/mne-tools/mne-python/issues/7933

-- dan
Daniel McCloy
https://dan.mccloy.info
Research Scientist
Institute for Learning and Brain Sciences
University of Washington