[Mne_analysis] Memory Error

Olaf Hauk Olaf.Hauk at mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 05:27:03 EDT 2020

Hi,

when you compute the resolution matrix R for n locations and free orientations, then R will have dimension (3*n)x(3*n), since every dipole can affect every other dipole. If you want to put this into an STC, you will have to combine source orientations (e.g. RMS) in a separate step.
If this doesn't answer your question, please send me some more details about what exactly you are doing, and I'll look into it.

Best wishes,

Olaf